What's new

Conker´s Bad Fur Day

zeus

In Conker´s Bad Fur Day (U) [!] when using the rocket launcher aka bazooka aka call it whatever you want when playing the multiplayer modes beach or heist the aim is not emulated, most likely it´s not emulated at all.

All other weapons seem to be more or less flawless but when using the bazooka the only thing Jabo´s d3d video plugin v1.3 displays is a round, green cross. I tried it with different cfb methods and there were no visual changes, except for it crashing with cfb set to black, I also tried it with the latest version of 1964 with Jabo´s d3d video plugin v1.3 and had the same results, so I´m assuming that this is a issue with Jabo´s video plugin.

With v1.4 being in development are there any plans for a fix of this, it might not come high on the things to to list but it is still in need of a fix. Since I´m not on the beta list, I have no way of knowing if this is fixed already, it could or could not be fixed but when next version is released I guess I´ll find out. But if anyone feels that they have an urgent need to see if this have been fixed, go ahead and don´t forget to report it´s current status here.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
What else do you want apart from a round green cross? (is it possible for a green cross to be round :p)

OK nuff smart ass answers, I don't know what this is meant to look like, can you post a pic or sommat please?

OP
zeus

zeus

I had a hunch there was something I had forgot to mention, except for the green, round cross I would like gfx, as it is now all it displays is a green cross with a black background. If you compare it to the sniper rifle aim the missing parts should become obvious. With the sniper rifle you have the game, in game gfx, behind the aim, with the bazooka aim you have an aim and no ingame gfx, all you have is a black screen which is bad unless you really like the color black.

OP
zeus

zeus

If I had a capture card I would post a pic on how it´s supposed to look like, but it isn´t supposed to look like this. Currently I´m using a Gf2 with the 12.41 drivers. The links don´t work when you click on them, instead copy the adress and paste it in your browser window.

Tesla: What drivers are you using, it could be that the det. 12.41 drivers are missing a neccesary caps set but since this problem is isolated to the bazooka it seems unlikely.

Sniper Rifle aim
http://divvtt.narod.ru/cbfd1.jpg

Bazooka w/o aim
cfbd2.jpg

Bazooka w/ aim
cfbd3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
zeus

zeus

Nah, it´s not my drivers. I have tried a lot of them, including the ones you are currently using. You could take a pic with the bazooka aim, in multiplayer mode, preferberdly in the level beach as the teddybears, run up to your left and pick up the bazooka and then press "Right" to get the aim. Then take a snapshot and upload it and compare it the 3rd image in the post above.

Last edited:

diz

Hey, I just registered in forum to say about the same issue but Zeus was faster :D.
I confirm that this is a problem in multiplayer mode (maybe not in single, but multi yes).