What's new

question about input in next release

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
In Nemu 8.0 will the input plugin be NRage compatible? If not, is it the input plugin going to be a bit easier to configure, because I know with the current release its hard to configure my joystick because I have to figure out which button number is what, and I have to scroll down the long list of possible controls to get there. Just a suggestion in the future release.

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
As far as i remember Lemmy said that NEMU 0.8 will be compatible to Zilmar's Specs (Audio, Graphic & Input) to have an alternative to the internal Plugins.

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
The Video/Audio and Input Stuff that comes with Nemu is in a Nemu specific format and not compatible with other EMUS.
But you'll still be able to use Plugins compatible with Zilmar's Specs as an alternative.

Tesla-Guy

D'oh, Ruesselschnurps, don't defend things you aren't sure they are correct ;)

Last edited:

yogaman

Banned
UFF where the hell is the j/k written in Lemmy's post?? :D ......oh,oh....Rüssel- if lemmy is the bad tempered guy I imagin he is ;) - u can forget the betas :hrm: ....

nice anyway to see lemmy checks on this site :cool:

Tesla-Guy

yogaman said:
UFF where the hell is the j/k written in Lemmy's post?? :D ......oh,oh....Rüssel- if lemmy is the bad tempered guy I imagin he is ;) - u can forget the betas :hrm: ....

nice anyway to see lemmy checks on this site :cool:
Chrm :hrm: Lemmy prolly thought Ruesselscnurps would have enough brain to figure that that was a joke ;)

Lemmy

thought so, yes.

i know it wasn't funny, but this internet: every joke gets multiplied by 10x.

what was 0 * 10 again? hrm....

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
It was kind of funny since i wasn't aware of the j/k , and so i thought Lemmy has confused me with someone else. Which is very unrealistic because i think there aren't many NEMU beta Testers out there..........

Tesla or Lemmy please close this thread. Everything important has been said...so its just spamming !

crhylove

Banned
so how IS the latest nemu beta going, anyway?

Just curious... I haven't really successfully run nemu on this machine... it's too old... :(

the latest 1964 worx pretty dang good though, particularly games that can run in 32 bit mode.

:devil:

yogaman

Banned
hey that with the j/k part was just me joking ;) .....well, anybody could figure out that Rüssel- doesn't have any betas :) !!

But I was just wondering : is Lemmy by the way German?? I mean, I never checked that but Emumaniac is and a few Nemufanatics are germans ......so?

hey Lemmy, if u feel insulted or anything.....just uncheck me of the beta list ;)