What's new

Question

Kasabian

I purchased sixtyforce and heard the guy was missing. I was wondering, are the serial numbers stiull being sent out as mine has not arrived and its been a couple of days. I like sixtyforce, I hope he comes back.

corradokid

Gerrit should just release the code as open source and let someone else take over - I bought Sixtyforce over a year ago and have been hoping for a sign of life from the big guy but no such luck. *sigh* :huh:

Is there any active N64 development for Mac OS X now?

corradokid

mupen64 works(is ported) onto OSX.

Has it been updated recently? I can't find a version newer than September 2003 :( Plus, Sixtyforce emulated an N64 much better in my experience - games ran smoother and audio was better synced to the game. I'm sure there are some other optimizations that could be made to work with the latest drivers or other under-the-hood stuff in Tiger (10.4.)

I guess I'm just trying to say, I hope this isn't it... no more updates to N64 emulators for OS X. :ermm:

apexad

corradokid said:
Has it been updated recently? I can't find a version newer than September 2003 :( Plus, Sixtyforce emulated an N64 much better in my experience - games ran smoother and audio was better synced to the game. I'm sure there are some other optimizations that could be made to work with the latest drivers or other under-the-hood stuff in Tiger (10.4.)

I guess I'm just trying to say, I hope this isn't it... no more updates to N64 emulators for OS X. :ermm:

I agree... I am really hoping Gerrit will come back or release the source code sometime. I have not heard anything from him for quite some time.