What's new

Project High Rez 64 after Rice Video 6.1 release.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Most of us probably have seen the High rez tectures in the OoT with the WIP Version of Rices Plugin, and after the release of the plugin most of you probably want to change their fav game, too, so why not making a new forum in the N64 part of Emutalk... just a suggestions, which need to be discussed!

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Or maybe a sub-forum (like on the gaming forum) on the general N64 discussion or the plugins forum. The idea sounds great to me anyway :D

JinXD

I'm all for it!! This is just what's needed to breathe new life into the N64 scene.........

OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
It's released, yo will there be a subforum?
Please!
Would be the best way to see which projects are running and which textures are done!

Martin

Administrator
If that's what Rice wants, surely we can arrange that. Is there really a need for it though?

JinXD

Martin said:
If that's what Rice wants, surely we can arrange that. Is there really a need for it though?
I reckon so, like having a thread for each game that has an updated texure pack. Would make it more organised, no?

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
JinXD said:
I reckon so, like having a thread for each game that has an updated texure pack. Would make it more organised, no?
I think this is a good idea actually, each thread for a game that someone's workin on, a sticky for the plugin, news of it, yeah i think it'd be pretty gud

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Actually, I was talking to Trotter the other night and he mentioned that such a forum would be nice, for the artists to showcase their stuff and all. Don't know if he mentioned it to you or not Martin. ;)

Perhaps only for artists to post new topics, hmm? That way it wouldn't be cluttered with threads of "I can't get it to work!"