What's new

Nemu Duration

Xenon

How do we know that t project won't shutdown before the new release? is there a guarantee? Unlike the ultrahle project which shut down just before the launch of their new version!! Do the writers guarantee the next launch whenever it is?

Remote

First off, you are totally wrong regarding the UltraHLE situation, only a couple of hours after the first and only version was released, they were contacted, I do not know how or by whom, and as a direct result they decided to end the project. They, Epsilon and RealityMan, deleted all UltraHle related material, source code, docs, binaries and posted a message on the official UltraHle website about the discontinnuation of the project.

And you can never guarantee anything, you can promise, you can swear that you will deliver, you can sell your soul to the devil and hope that you will get accross the finish line but you will never be able to guarantee anything. There are to many unknown factors, I am sure that they intend to release a newer version when they feel it is ready but they, or anybody else for that mather will never be able to guarantee anything because of complexity of this world we are living in. I once said that if you try look beyond today all that you will see is complete and utter failure.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Remote said:
I once said that if you try look beyond today all that you will see is complete and utter failure.

Well that's a bit depressing. I think you meant to say "your attempt to see into the future will be a failure"?

Remote

Yes, that is a much better way of saying it.:D That sentence has nothing to do with the current nemu development, I can see why somebody would misinterpret it. My point was that you can never know what the future holds.