What's new

Legend Of Zelda

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I would suggest UltraHLE it was the emu that could run Zelda : Ocarina of Time almost perfect.

If that doesn't work I suggest PJ64 1.3 or 1.4

This is a assumption because I aswell don't now your specs.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
That most be one of the all-time biggest phallacies (that uHLE can run Zelda (near)perfectly. It was (near)perfect for 1999, but for 2002, no thank-yee.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
No, i recommend he buys the cart. But if he was prepared to drop to "near perfect" or "OK given suitable system and configuration", then i'd recommend PJ yes.

Zoomer

You gotta admit, UltraHLE would almost be the best one to use if sound was emulated correctly.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
It would be near perfect if their weren't problems with the sound, graphics, core and input, yes. :donzingof

OP
T

The Crow

UltraHLE? Ok, here are my specs:
24X CD-ROM
4x4x32 CD-RW
10.00 GB Hard Drive

Is there any way I can modify the controlls on UltraHLE?

gokuss4

Meh...
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! no offense but those specs totally suck. especially yur video card :plain: try to get a glide wrapper at there official site http://www.emuunlim.com/UltraHLE try to get one that has ati rage on it or just try the closest (cause ati rage is TOTALLY out dated) go for a wrapper that supports ati rage pro and that'll be the closest.

Dominator

Or just get SupraHLE 1.1.1 and its configurator (included). It'll bring you all the wrappers & options & help you need for an easy step into N64 emulation.

zero0w

Maverick Hunter
It's strange but some 2D sprites background in OoT are messed with SupraHLE, so I switched back to UltraHLE. Is it solved in the SupraHLE new version?

Last edited: