What's new

new visual boy 8.0!

Gorxon

Administrator
Yeah, thanks for the news submission. Though I didn't use it because it wasn't very good :D (no offense tho....) . Anyway, the point of the news submission is that you can write news posts, and we'll post them with your name as newsposter. Unfortunately, your news post where a bit messy, and you seemed a bit uncertain about what this feature was? ;)
Anyway, if you write a bit more clean next time I might use it and I gave you credit for the news :)

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
sorry but i don't know much from this submission like i said maybe you can pm me and say how that works,that were nice:D

Pheo

thanx for the info, vba 8.0 is great
i really enjoy the pause when window is inactive option, because now i can play it on my TV screen, w\ speed and save state, and do something else on my monitor. very :cool:

Gorxon

Administrator
Pheo said:
thanx for the info, vba 8.0 is great
i really enjoy the pause when window is inactive option, because now i can play it on my TV screen, w\ speed and save state, and do something else on my monitor. very :cool:

Yes, but it turns off the sound...?
At least it does that when i make the window inactive (the emu IS running tho, fps are changing)

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
yogaman said:
wow...it plays sonic (not sure but it didn't work for me for the previous version ;))

It did but it required a BIOS file.

P.S.
Thanks for the info hellknight.:)

Pheo

it could play sonic by pressing the a+b+sta+sel
but anyway, i tried it today, and i could play gba games on my puter while my friend was watching online television on my TV
whenever my sound clicked on the gba it would just combine, so to say, with the sound of the show.

it is so sweet ;)