What's new

So close but soooo far. A little more help please?

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
Im using version 1.1P of Satourne.

I have a bios called 'Saturn_bios.bin' in the same directory as the emu.
When i run the emu, every single plugin says its 'ok!' which is great. I even get a saturn logo spinning round and a menu pop up!

My problem is this: I have 2 games which i 'found', Nights and Radiant silvergun.

I dont know how to run the games. I have alcohol 120% installed and ready (rather use this). What do i do next?

Also, I think one of my .cue files may be wrong as another emu (gsaturn) says it is. Any chance someone else can see whats wrong as i am a complete noob at this? The Radiant silvergun .cue is ok i think it starts off 'FILE "RADIANT_SILVERGUN.iso" BINARY' where as the one that has issues in the other emu starts "FILE "E:\NIGHTS.BIN" BINARY".

Thanks for any help! I feel im soooo close to running something now.

PC Specs:

3200+ Ahtlon CPU
5950 ultra 256 meg
1 gig memory

rcgamer

the old guy
as far as the bad cue goes, take off the E:\ part and save it.

now as for satourne . its a pain in the butt. you need to find the iso cdblock plugin, all my attempts to run from cd have failed. and i have correct aspi to.
ok you need cdrwin (you can get a free trial version that is full featured it just limits the speed of burning to 1x ).
now open up cdrwin and click the icon for extract disc\tracks\sector (third icon from left on top row). load up your original downloaded or copied files to alcohol virtual cd.
now in cdrwin browse to where you want to save your iso image you are about to create(make sure you name it whatevethegamenameis.iso) now change these three settings . error recovery set to replace, jitter correction set to enable, subcode analysis set to auto now just clcik start.
in satourne set your region for the game, you need to change the cdblock plugin to iso plugin then click configure plugin and browse to where you put your iso. now just clcik start.

MayhemPro

Please help me too..

I am running Satourne ver. 1.1p

I have everything working except the CD block plugin... and I dont seem to have the option to run ISO on it. all of the other plugin work so this seems my only set back, I dont quite understand the earlier post.

Please help, thanks