What's new

Chankast Error.. Resident Evil 4 Code Veronica X

afouf

Hi
I was playin Resident Evil 4 Code Veronica on Chankast alpha v0.25, it worked fine the first 2 or 3 times, later when launching it, after displaying the DreamCast logo, it appears a screen asking to set the date/time for the controller (as shown in the attached photo), when done, it restarts & doing the same thing forever.... so the game doesn't start.... :bye3:
can anyone help?

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
That's an indication that your BIOS file got corrupted. Hopefully you kept a backup copy of the BIOS in another directory. If you did, just replace the BIOS files in the emulator folder with a copy of your backups. If you didn't keep a backup set, then you'll need to aquire a new set that isn't corrupted.

OP
A

afouf

unfortunately I didn't keep a back up of Bios File :(, I don't have the CD containing the source code also... how can i get that file? can u post it here to download?

OP
A

afouf

Another question, i don't know how to shut the game down, I just close it by X or Alt+F4, & I think this caused the corruption of the bios file.... Is there any way to shut the game correctly?

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
And asking for any BIOS files in this forum is against the rules, so I can't post any or even tell you how to get it. All I can suggest is to utilize google....

OP
A

afouf

Found it... Thank u... :)
But i have another prob. when i finish the disc 1, & when loading disc 2 (After pressing Leod game) to select the saved game file concerning the Disc 2, it displays black screen & nothin happens...

danos83

danos83
helloI have the same problem with 0.25a beta version
A message appears: IO Control Error
I only play 10 minutes
I want to know why appears this message
my mail is [email protected]
thnaks
bye

ScOr_311

The Force be with you!!!
danos83 said:
helloI have the same problem with 0.25a beta version
A message appears: IO Control Error
I only play 10 minutes
I want to know why appears this message
my mail is [email protected]
thnaks
bye

Your iso file is corrupt, that why you have a io error.

raiden_quake

The bios file is hurt by something

Replace them with new bios file

and "Resident Evil 4 Code Veronica"

What is it ? = =

No Resident Evil 4 on dc