What's new

Online Magazine

Maxim Dude

Banned
Hey,

Chrono, if you read this, I wouldn't mind you on the team again :)

Well, this idea began 3 years ago (In my head, and only recently did I put it onto production. It was started at NGEmu, but while using IRC, I had a joke played on me...They Whois'd me, when I had no clue what it was, and told me they hacked me). I got freaked out, because my dad has all of his business documents and banking information on it, and blah blah insecure blah blah, I cancelled the project (*sigh* some people don't know when a joke is over...)

We will now use Netmeeting, because it serves the purpose better.

In any case, I figured my attempts to restart it there would be locked and put in a shit pile somewhere, so I didn't even bother. So now I'm here, Re-inspired to create it here on Emulation 64.

Anyone up to the challenge? Because of the bad hsitory the project has, I won't post any details about it yet, but suffice it to say ALOT has been done, including what to put in it, how to do it, etc. I don't expect many to be up to it, like NGEmu, but in any case, I'm accepting offers now. So sign up if you want, just send me a PM, but you have to be dedicated.

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
And you got yourself banned here aswell .. maybe the magazine was never meant to be. Last I heard Bobbi wanted to start one up .. but then again NGEmu has a hard enough time keeping their news up to date .. who knows about running a magazine. :D