What's new

Apps & HTML

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Okay I was really lazy as to find a little solution to this, but... I wanted to display html in an application (many programs do that, as you might know). However, I can't seem to find what I need.
There is an option of using an html dialog... I might use that. It might work fine for this project, but for more complicated ones, it might be a pain in the arse.
I also tend to remember that there was actually a control (internet explorer) that lets you view html pages (or html code?) in it, being able to be deployed anywhere at the form.

Anyone got any info? Why I would use it... heh, well, it is rather much easier to use it sice I'm actually trying to port a script (yes, javascript!) into a interpreter. Formatting text according to html would be soooooooooooooo much easier. I hate the font anyway, so damned complicated... oh yeah, I forgot... most things within win32 api is. Bah.

BGNG

Internet Explorer has the WebBrowser control stored in SHDOCVW.DLL in the System32 directory. It's an ActiveX control, and you can view both HTML formatting as well as extract the source code of anything displayed in the control.

OP
Doomulation

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yes, that must be the control I was searching for. I will try it when I get home. Cheers!