What's new

Megaman 64 Problems

-Link-

When I play Megaman 64, the graphics are screwed (e.g, In the sky there are like black lines and somtimes like grid lines and under everyone there are white circles) wat is wrong?

WhiteX

Try to use some of Rice´s plugins, last time i checked it fixed some of these problems, but opened others, for this kind of emulation is very important to try all the plugins you can and choose the ones that suit you better for each game.

OP
L

-Link-

Well.....i cant really remember how to change plug-ins O_O since i havent been playing PJ64 for soo long and also when i beat Tisel in his digging machine thing after the fight and i go back to the city right before the city is cut-scene and after it, the game just hangs in a black screen? how do i fix it???

Cyb0rg

as for that black screen thing.I had the same problem at the same place,and also,it will happen more times within the game too,so be prepared. ;) Anyways,the only thing I found that works against it,is to use the emulators save state button(F5 if I remember correctly) just before the cutscene starts,then when it hangs up(if it does),press the load state button(F7).and try again.I found that most often it doesnt hang up after you try a couple of times. Also,about those graphic problems,maybe I'm wrong,so if I am somebody correct me,but I think that some of them are hard to get rid of due to the fact that the game simply doesn't work flawlessly as a rom for any N64 emulator.And as was mentioned,some plugins might fix some of the bugs but create new ones.