What's new

Vote for Zelda!

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
People!
www.nintendo.com are having a poll about what "media" will do Zelda best?

People!
The majority of humans voted for a Live Action Movie,
It's a disaster!

I don't see why people think a movie can transfer a LONG story like The Legend of Zelda.
The N64 editions have suffered enough shortness.

People!
You and I certainly expect that Zelda GameCube will realize our expectations, to have a full- long Zelda.
Full of characters and an ingenious story.
Isn't that right?

People!
You must know that those expectations will not furfill as a movie!
You must know that if Nintendo will plan to make a movie, they will create the game to fit.

People!
SAVE THE LEGEND!

Please vote for a Novel. :)

P.S
Please respond too. :)

RatTrap

GODLIKE
/me points at Lord Of the Rings :p..

oh and besides.. there allready are a bunch of zelda novels and cartoons and stuff (even naughty xxx ones :p).. only they are in japanese :p..

2fast4u

a comic book series (does already exist - nice one, rattrap) ... nay! novelization, even more nay! live action movie...maybe. animated series...for heaven's sake - get away from me, u freak!!

what we need is games, looong games, excellent games not anything else. please, think about wing commander!

OP
Johnny_Rico

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
LoTR?
It's not a good example,
Nintendo aren't going to create the most expensive movie project ever. They are going to make an a summer action movie, but even if they invest, one movie isn't enough.
I just can't agree with you!
Did you read LoTR?

It does not matter what there is in Japan.
I'm sure they are all crap.
Only the good things made it to the west.
(If "Walt Disney" doesn't buy them of course, If you know what I mean) ;)

OP
Johnny_Rico

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
2fast4u said:
what we need is games, looong games, excellent games not anything else. please, think about wing commander!

Of course we need LONG games, but if somthing else is planned
it should be something to fit the "LONG game".

You have the right to influence. Use it- use it smartly. :)

2fast4u

Johnny_Rico said:

It does not matter what there is in Japan.
I'm sure they are all crap.
Only the good things made it to the west.

hey, don't say that. the west isn't somewhat superior to the japan or anything! jackie chan rules...

2fast4u

Johnny_Rico said:
Of course we need LONG games, but if somthing else is planned
it should be something to fit the "LONG game".

i dunno about u but i generally oppose making games into movies and especially making movies into games. it's what u said - save the legend. a movie is easily to kill the image of zelda, come to think about it 2fast4u -- a novel would probably the best way if nintendo does have the desire to squeeze more money out of zelda.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
how it hurts my eyes to see the fatal words you ignorant twelps use to speak of the things you have yet to see for yourselfs.. all i shall say to thee is..

http://www.sybex.com/sybexbooks.nsf/AdditionalContent/2478Reviews?OpenDocument

thou blood is not as thick as the blood of a true Legend of Zelda fan :p.. there is much more then you have seen in this world.. most in a tounge that you can not comprehend.. there for you should not speak unless you know what you art saying is to be true..

i was right.. you was wrong.. so HA :p.. nanner nanner naaaanner :p.. btw.. the novels that DO exist.. are very good too..

2fast4u

d'oh! u beat us all, rattrap. we all lived in the past for our whole life only to be told by u that there ARE zelda-novels...thats hard. :p

btw does anyone wanna sign a petition against the new zelda gfx?? :D

RatTrap

GODLIKE
yah i know.. it's like all my victims say..

life's a bitch.. then you get told the trueth by RatTrap :p..

OP
Johnny_Rico

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
2fast4u said:
btw does anyone wanna sign a petition against the new zelda gfx?? :D

(I Just wanna say I loved the graphics and will never sign.)

I don't care there are Novels, Nintendo are planning somthing important that will go worldwide, and it can't be anything then a novel.
You can love Japanese stuff but I don't.

2fast4u

uh, i just had an idea ... probably (very likely) it will be a novel, and a movie and a cartoon series and (ur suggestion here) ...
and nintendo's only polling to find out what to do first. either way they're gonna milk zelda like they do with everything they do. ???

sk8bloke22

roll for life
how about a zelda musical theatre performance in the westend...i seriously doubt those crazy japs hav done that.

OP
Johnny_Rico

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
Interesting...
I wonder if they have money to do everything?

Well they put pokemon well in to the worst animation movies ever. :D That is somehow funny.

The other interesting thing is that the book in the link of RatTrap was not wrote by a japanese, and it's only in Japan.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I wonder if they could make a "Zelda" horror movie... Now that would be cool. Like,You know, the scene when the big tree gets killed in OOT, wouldn`t it be cool to see it with blood splattering around and all that...
Oh shit, I just thought how funny it would be to have a Zelda FPS...