What's new

No News could be good news, but I fear it is bad news

apexad

I got really tired of seeing that the last post in this forum was 'I talked to Gerrit' so I created a new one.

There has not been any news from gerrit in a long time. We know he is busy with other things. I just hope he still finds 10 minutes no again, and continues work on this emulator.

As for me, I am looking to buy a mac again. For this reason, I hope no news brings good news.

The question I want to know is: how many of you are out there, that hope for this as well?

corradokid

I've been waiting for an update from Gerrit as well... it has almost been a fully year since the update to his emulator Sixtyforce :( I even paid for the app thinking it would help speed development.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
corradokid said:
I've been waiting for an update from Gerrit as well... it has almost been a fully year since the update to his emulator Sixtyforce :( I even paid for the app thinking it would help speed development.
Yeah, but paying for an emulator doesn't mean taht it will speed up emulation, but it's good to see some guys who enjoy it as much as the donate (...) some money.
I'm not on a mac, but a new version would ever be nice.
It's a great emu and a little update would be great for all mac users out there!

corradokid

Yeah, but paying for an emulator doesn't mean taht it will speed up emulation, but it's good to see some guys who enjoy it as much as the donate (...) some money.
I'm not on a mac, but a new version would ever be nice.
It's a great emu and a little update would be great for all mac users out there!

Ooops, speed development...should have been "encourage development" :) I really loved playing Legend of Zelda: Orinico of Time! Hoping to be able to get Majora's Mask working but the current incarnation of Sixtyforce it's a no go :-\