What's new

ultimate fighting championship on the chankast emu help required

d0uga11

i have got all tools for the running of the chankast emulator
i have a cdi image of ultimate fighting championship for dc
i can play the game in exibition and training modes
i cannot play the game in any other mode like tournament i get to the point of choosing my fighter and when i press startto continue on to play the first match the two fighter pics scroll past the screen and i am left with whats looks like a wire mess(like a cage) and the game freezes ive tried to overclock and underclock the emu i tried pressing buttons heck i even tried using the fastboot program and bin hack and selfboot to see if it was like the echion glitch but it still does the same

i dont thinks its a problem with the emulator because i can play doa2le. can some please help me thanks.

ps also im having problems with the game resident evil 3 nemisis all i get when i start this is a black screen its as tho the emu locks up i have no idea please help if you can many many many thanks
:plain:

Trotterwatch

From the compat list:
Resident Evil 3 (U): Doesn't boot

As for UFC, the compat list mentions the game works perfectly in exhibition - though I believe the other modes don't work at the moment.

Compat list is a sticky at the top of the forum btw; http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=20609

So you are out of luck unless someone knows a method for playing either of these games.

OP
D

d0uga11

ufc

oh well nevermind thatks for the info tho trotterwatch it was much appriciated thanks