What's new

quick question

braggyboy

Banned
Can someone tell me where i can download a version of super smash brothers that works on nemu? I can't find any games to download on the nemu site.
Thanks,
George

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
:devil: WOW. there are rules for a reason. I know some peple read them but still. . . STILL people ask idotic questions. do they get much dumber than you? is there a specail school where you non n00be IDIOTS go to school or are you just a common n00be. :devil: DON'T ASK FOR ROMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S NOT ALLOWED HERE! LOOK AROUND FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZE:angry: :pissed: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

have a WONDERFUL day :)

Last edited:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Tesla (did I get it right this time) You NEED to put it in the Sticky that there are NO ROM REQUESTS HERE or people will keep asking for them.

Last edited:
OP
B

braggyboy

Banned
all right no need to have a period has it not crossed your mind that i might be a newbie asking an innocent question!
Geez

Smiff

Emutalk Member
we need to change the way people register on this forum. ill have a chat with Martin about it.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Tri-Force said:
:devil: WOW. there are rules for a reason. I know some peple read them but still. . . STILL people ask idotic questions. do they get much dumber than you? is there a specail school where you non n00be IDIOTS go to school or are you just a common n00be. :devil: DON'T ASK FOR ROMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S NOT ALLOWED HERE! LOOK AROUND FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZE:angry: :pissed: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

have a WONDERFUL day :)

i see the smily limit has been removed:)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yeh, i thought it was an instant banning.

i know uve already got it in the rules thread, but some newbiesobviously dont read, so i suggest adding another sticky just with the bold title:

"ROM OR NEMU STATUS REQUESTS = BAN"

or something like that (maybe not ban, hehe).

wateva, its just that u still get the lame arses not reading the rules.