What's new

goldney lag problem our slow problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hades

can sombody help me when iam playing som game like goldeney it lag a lille bit how can i fix it i have windows 98 1000mhz and 256 mbram and geforce 2 m4 400 64 can sombody help me :hrm: :hrm: :hrm:

OP
H

Hades

what are you meening with that

hey why do you allways answear like that i dont wona no that i have a faster computer

Jfletcher

It's not your computer. It's a known issue with PJ64. Ultra HLE will run it at full speed with a Glide wrapper or a Voodoo card.

Jfletcher

Yes, the requirements for Ultra HLE are : P233, 128 MB RAM, 8 Meg video card with support for the Glide API. It's been a while since I've had dealings with that Emu, but I believe the specs are correct.

OP
H

Hades

is this enouge for prjocket 64

is it enouge but if not. how can use ultra hle i can run it but not use when i run game nothing happend

Jfletcher

1 You need a Glide wrapper
2 Ultra HLE does not play roms with spaces. eg: Mario 64 (U).v64
The rom must be renamed to Mario64.v64 (no spaces).

OP
H

Hades

where can i get a good wraper

i have wraper how sucks when i play him on goldeney

OP
H

Hades

when i try use ultra hle nothing happends

when i try use ultra hle nothing happendswhat is wrong

Jfletcher

What exactly doesn't happen? Does it boot? Does it crash? Does it crash after loading the rom?
I'll download it and see what happens for me since I haven't tried a wrapper yet.

OP
H

Hades

read

i try to open it but nothing happent and i do ctrl+alt+delet and i see the ultra ther but nothing just happend when i try to open i just need to ctrl+alt+delet to let it disapear i have try all the wrapers but nothing happend

Status
Not open for further replies.