What's new

dataDyne (Lucern Tower) - Discussions here

Knuckles

dataDyne (Lucern Tower)

Shots from the dataDyne tower (Lucern Tower)

dD1.jpg

(I had to lower the quality of this because of uploading probs with multimania. it looks like a beta Perfect Dark shot taken from a magazine)
dD2.jpg

dD3.JPG

Normally, there is stairs over there,(not done):
dD5.JPG

And a little outdoor view:
dD4.JPG

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Dude.

You gotta do The Facility (or Felicity, either one), the Car Park, and um... I forgot the name of the PD level, but it's inside the G5 building - has an elevator, and the main room has a big, useless glass platform. =)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

You meen Grid I think. It's in project too. Maybe I will do it at the same time that the dataDyne skyscraper.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Knuckles said:
You meen Grid I think. It's in project too. Maybe I will do it at the same time that the dataDyne skyscraper.
Yes, the Grid. :flowers:

I like the Grid and the Car Park so much, I remade them in TimeSplitters 2. ^_^

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I think this thread is the first one I made with so much replies and view :p

Well, update again!

here's some shots of my second work day, worked about 6 or 7 hours on this.

dD7.jpg

dD8.jpg

dD10.jpg

Greevy

Resident Emusician
Tu travail pas mal bien man !

C'est cool de voir du beau travail d'un gars de Jonquière :)
(Je suis de Chicoutimi.)

A+ :p

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

yay, thanks!
For those who didn't understood a word (almost every1) here:

You are doing very good work man!

It's cool to see good work from a Jonquiere guy.
(I'm from Chicoutimi.) --> it's just next to Jonq.

A+

btw, we have to keep the forums in english If you don't know :p

:sp_canada :canadian:

lol

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Both of you speak awesome english for being from that part of Quebec. The people I knew from there dont know a single word.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

here's a mini update with only one shot. I worked only 2 hours on it today. I have half of the top roof completed. here's the shot:

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
how the hell did you do that from scratch? thats incredible work, knuckles.

is there no reliable way to export the level rather than build them from scratch?

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

well, there is a way but its not really good. Export the vrml from the parts of the game, convert them in t3d for Ued, than correct everything. But it will be too hard. I prefer to start from scratch, with that, i know its ok and with no bugs.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Some updates again! I'm really motivated this week! Keep making good replies, and I will always be like that :)

dD15.JPG

dD17.JPG

NeoNight

Yeah this is like a dream come true I always wanted to play exact port of a map rather then a remake. Often the remakes of maps aren't too accurate ya know. So it’s really cool to see stuff like what you’re doing :) .

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Guess what? It's me again! :p

here's more shots (roof finished)

No, it's not a Perfect Dark Screenshot :p
dD18.JPG

dD19.JPG

Also, I just want to know, who is waiting for this map and/or are watching this thread for updates?

Last edited:
upps

Knuckles said:
Guess what? It's me again! :p

here's more shots (roof finished)

No, it's not a Perfect Dark Screenshot :p
dD18.JPG

dD19.JPG

Also, I just want to know, who is waiting for this map and/or are watching this thread for updates?

K, since im at a crappy 56k dial-up, dont hjave time to waste reading the whole post, but have seen some of the screenshots and sure they look kinda cool? have you, or when will ya be releasing this map?

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I don't really know about realese date. Since only the roof, and the 2 first stories are dones. It can take a while before release! maybe it will be released for UT2004! who know? But expect lot of screenshots of my progress.