What's new

Ogre Battle 64 strange behavior on map #6

piwi_jp

I everyone
I used all the recent post to upgrade my emulatro with the correct plugins and have OB64 run fine... untill map #6.
Here is the strange behavior :
map loads, but it looks like a close up of a portion of the map (zoomed in).
It behaves like any mission : first zoom on one part (supposely the target) then on another one (supposely our base) and then start (i can see the change in color caused by daytime / night time). Each of this step need to be triggered by X button, and once it started it seems to behave normally , except I don't see anything but a green bluring.

Did anyone experienced that kind of thing ?
I have ATI video card (radeon ?), with 512 MO ram, PIII, last PJ64 and last plugins.

olivieryuyu

piwi_jp said:
I everyone
I used all the recent post to upgrade my emulatro with the correct plugins and have OB64 run fine... untill map #6.
Here is the strange behavior :
map loads, but it looks like a close up of a portion of the map (zoomed in).
It behaves like any mission : first zoom on one part (supposely the target) then on another one (supposely our base) and then start (i can see the change in color caused by daytime / night time). Each of this step need to be triggered by X button, and once it started it seems to behave normally , except I don't see anything but a green bluring.

Did anyone experienced that kind of thing ?
I have ATI video card (radeon ?), with 512 MO ram, PIII, last PJ64 and last plugins.

a save state please