OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
It's the dissapointing Zelda IMO
but it will be improved I'm sure :)

blizz

gokuss4 said:
you know i heard some rumors goin on that nintendo is pullin our legs about this shitty zelda

you mean they've changed it again, which they apparently have, I don't think it's going to be a drastic change as last time though, because the game is so far down in development, and the enemy designs were good even if the animation was off,

all Link needs is more realistic proportions.

gokuss4

Meh...
ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS GET RID OF THAT SHITTY CEL LOOK! I hate that cel look it looks like anime for crying out loud plus, it looks like a looney tunes type of zelda lol :p. i say go back to the original zelda gamecube look (the first demo they showed at spaceworld). "and thats the bottom line, cause GokuSS4 said so" :p

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
I agree. Go back to that AWSOME battle they showed between Link and Gannon with the Swords Crashing and the AMAZING lighting fx. while it KILLED me to see the new graphics im still gona play cause it's gona be the best game out!!!!!! ZELDA RULES ALL!!!!!!!:cool:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
gokuss4 said:
ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS GET RID OF THAT SHITTY CEL LOOK! I hate that cel look it looks like anime for crying out loud

u dont like anime?

:D LOL :D

whats ur avator? ;)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Tri-Force said:
I agree. Go back to that AWSOME battle they showed between Link and Gannon with the Swords Crashing and the AMAZING lighting fx. while it KILLED me to see the new graphics im still gona play cause it's gona be the best game out!!!!!! ZELDA RULES ALL!!!!!!!:cool:

it still does hav great lighting effects(u could see a little in screenshots above, watch the video for more). just because it is cartoon doesnt mean it has no lighting

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i didn't mean to say lighting fx i meant to say lightning but that's not what i meant either. i was talking about the sparks flying. hey like i said before. im a zelda fan not a graphics fan. this game is going to rule all. it still has great lighting fx and better real time shaddows than it could have before. these little things make a great game peffect. it's not like it's going back to the 8 bit style. and even if it was i would still spend my 49.99 (54.11 after tax in yonkers new York) because im a FAN of the best videogame saga ever.

Zoomer

I think they are releasing the original "cool" Zelda as a sequel. Anyone know of any release dates?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Zoomer said:
I think they are releasing the original "cool" Zelda as a sequel. Anyone know of any release dates?

which 'original "cool" Zelda'? and how could it be a sequel? if it is original, then by default wouldnt it be a prequel? </scarcasm>

oh if u meant the Spaceworld tech demo, ur stupid to even think that. if nintendo is going cartoon-y (and go through all the effort getting ppl to accept it) why would they pop a realistic one right after?

release date for looney toon zelda is said to be this year sometime (i forgot my source). but nintendo is also famous for delaying its games...

blizz

pj64er said:

release date for looney toon zelda is said to be this year sometime (i forgot my source). but nintendo is also famous for delaying its games...

True, but if the big N doesn't get it or Mario out this year then it's bye bye Gamecube. And I think they know that all too well.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
blizz said:

True, but if the big N doesn't get it or Mario out this year then it's bye bye Gamecube. And I think they know that all too well.

not necessarily. Nintendo can always pull a pokemon (or any other game that da kiddies will lub). Pokemon GBA also has been said to be in the making...(think about nintendo's "trump card" the GBA to GC link)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Tri-Force said:
check this out you graphic freaks. there might be hope for you after all
http://www.zeldapower.com/news/zeldachange.shtml

honestly, i was hoping for the Cel-da. nintendo prolly had something up its sleve for this game, something new for us to play with. Why else will they risk angering all u gfx fr33ks? if they make it realistic, the GC zelda will be destined to be very similar to the n64 zeldas(not a bad thing, but nothing new).