What's new

Wish list,Just in the mean time until we get new version.

Davv11

In this version I hope these things get worked out.
1. Frame limiter.
2. More games compatible/playable especially capcom fighters.
3.That SFA3 works again cause in 02a it did work but not in 0.25.

ifo

Dreamcaster
I would wish that Spidermans audio wont whistle. It was perfect in 0.2a but in 0.25 it breaks my ears if i listen it.

S

SegaGamer

no leave the savestatees for now thats too much work. Just fix the audio and add a framelimiter and ill be happy

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Intergrated refridgerating and microwaving function. Plus, GD-ROM and Gamecube mini DVD support.

EDIT: I don't like the slow speed so make the minimum requirements a P1 133Mhz with 8MB RAM and don't forget the option that increases the speed kthnx

Last edited:

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
I'd just like a small speed boost, the layering problems fixed (It's called Z Fighting, right?), and some sound fixes.

-Shadow-

Banned
PsyMan said:
Intergrated refridgerating and microwaving function. Plus, GD-ROM and Gamecube mini DVD support.

EDIT: I don't like the slow speed so make the minimum requirements a P1 133Mhz with 8MB RAM and don't forget the option that increases the speed kthnx

Gamecube mini-DVD on Dreamcast? :happy:

Ah, and you forgot integrated window controls, so i don't have to stand up for closing the windows. And it should play PS2 games and stuff and read my emails with voice, integrated messenger support, online play, PC game emulation, GBA game emulation, gamma controls, 100 fps anytime, printer controls, instant screenshot printing, PC shutdown function, +1000 skins, Winamp controls, gamebuster support, automatic ppf-patching, it should fix bugs itself, map/sprite/model editor for every DC game out there, radio function, TV function, automatic update system, a friendly reminder that I should stop spamming on forums, a drink cooling function, a radar that spots persons that could potentially spoil you uber-1337 gaming experience...

kthnx

(Lol, that would make a good forum game...)

txOjO

MDKEiToR
Only Opengl support for compatibility with cedega or a linux native version it's the perfect wish :)

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
txOjO said:
Only Opengl support for compatibility with cedega or a linux native version it's the perfect wish :)

I totally forgot about that. There's this Bloom Smartshader that only works in OpenGL games. I'd be awesome if I could use it in Soul Calibur.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
PsyMan said:
I don't like the slow speed so make the minimum requirements a P1 133Mhz with 8MB RAM and don't forget the option that increases the speed kthnx

I don't know what you're talking about, it runs just fine on my 486 DX2 with half the memory you're requesting the minimum to be. I bet it would blaze on a 3 year old Comcrap running Windows ME with an aol connection.

loopsider

-Shadow- said:
Gamecube mini-DVD on Dreamcast? :happy:

Ah, and you forgot integrated window controls, so i don't have to stand up for closing the windows. And it should play PS2 games and stuff and read my emails with voice, integrated messenger support, online play, PC game emulation, GBA game emulation, gamma controls, 100 fps anytime, printer controls, instant screenshot printing, PC shutdown function, +1000 skins, Winamp controls, gamebuster support, automatic ppf-patching, it should fix bugs itself, map/sprite/model editor for every DC game out there, radio function, TV function, automatic update system, a friendly reminder that I should stop spamming on forums, a drink cooling function, a radar that spots persons that could potentially spoil you uber-1337 gaming experience...

kthnx

(Lol, that would make a good forum game...)

That, is a very noble request. :happy: