What's new

Satourne v1.1P - cdblock plugins

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
The only thing stopping me from using this emulator now is this plugin. All the others say they are ready except this one. It does not matter which one i pick the emulator just freezes. The emulator will not start until i get this one working though.

Someone in a different forum said it might be that i dont have ASPI for XP so i installed that and still the emu freezes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks all

OP
HShadow

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
Thanks for that!

I tried all those plugins. The only one that got the emulator running was CD-Block ASPI Plugin V1.0 New Core Deutsch.dll. The only thing is i cant see an option to either run a CD from my drive or a mounted image.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help so far

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Mmh.. if the new core is running, the old will too. Did you tried the German.exe with the other CD-block plugins? What for ASPIs do you have? the newest adaptec one? 4.71?

OP
HShadow

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
I tried with your version of the emu and it did not work with either core. Froze (if thats what you ment by german .exe. Satourne 2003 v1.1P Deutsch.)

I do have the latest ASPI yes. Adaptec 4.71

I just tried the other CD-block plugins, CD_block_ASPI_plugin_v1.0A.dll and B.dll and they froze to. So the only ones that work for me are:

CD-Block ASPI Plugin V1.0 New & Old Core Deutsch.dll with satourne v1.1p (non Deutsch).

Hope that helps...

Last edited: