What's new

Export a COMPLETE LEVEL!

HeadHunter2

Does anybody know how to dump a COMPLETE Goldeneye Level. :gunman:
I'm using 1964 with tr64ogl 0.8.8 and started to "export" cradle but always some parts are missing!!!!! :ranting:

OP
HeadHunter2

HeadHunter2

no, when i dump cradle i get the biggest part of the map but some parts (2 supports of 3) are missing.

gandalf

Member ready to help
oh,i understand.
well,try with video plug-in of nemu64(www.nemu.com).this emu,doesn´t work very well with goldeneye,so...use the plug-in in 1964
you can dump maps with it.
Th plug-in name "LemCombineDebugger.dll"

OP
HeadHunter2

HeadHunter2

I#ve used 1964 but now it doesn't show a level of (E) and (U) rom version!!
DAMN!!!!
I only want to extract the maps and import to Q3 Radiant!!!

Knuckles

You simply can't, both Lemmy's and the TR64 OGL plugins are exporting only what's loaded in their video memory, most N64 games are made like that to avoid getting too much things in memory to be sure also not to get any lag or bad FPS. Games such as Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Perfect dark are working like that.
Games like Mario64 , Zelda oot (not always) can sometime dump the whole thing (because everything is loaded already and is not using much polys/memory) , like bob-omb battlefield, the Hyrule field , etc.

If you want complete levels, just make multiple dumps are different locations of the map , merge them and remove duplicated stuff. Also, sometime, being at a part of the level where you can almost see it fully can also help a lot.

Last edited:
OP
HeadHunter2

HeadHunter2

@ Knuckles
can you please post how you merge them into one. I'm jusing 3ds max 6 und it is very difficult to put them together!
I looked before on your PD UT2004 page an thought how could he dump it complete!