What's new

Harvest Moon 64

Ganjaveli

Hi there, i'm pretty new to the N64 emulation scene.
Just got some quick Questions about Harvest Moon 64 Gfx in PJ64 1.3, 1.4 (really luv the harvest moon series :p)

I don't know if this are known problems...

First of the characters shadows seems incorrect.. but i think that's a known problem.. im not sure tho..

Second i get wired colored lines and fields in some of the Textures
in game.. (see attached pic)

For the config, i've tried Pj 64 1.3 and 1.4 with Jabos D3D 1.3 , 1.4 and RCP's D3D ( i've changed all settings i could think of in the gfx plugin and emu settings.

I also tried 2 diffrent win. versions (ME and XP) with some older and the most recent drivers for my gfx cards (GF2 GTS and a Radeon 8500) (I tried em both) and i always get the same result.

ah yeah.. the rom is ok (good crc, checked it with GoodN64)

so.. I just want a quick answer if this are known problems or if im doing something wrong here..

Ps:. Don't blame me for being a N64 emu n00b :p....

Thanks in adavnce
Ganjaveli

Smiff

Emutalk Member
um, whats the problem here, that pink bit? could you FTP me a state to pj-ts.dynip.com l/p guest/guest id like to see if this is an issue (i expect youre right).

OP
G

Ganjaveli

yea.. but its not only that one pink bit.. those pallette/texture errors appear in many places in the game in diffrent colors.... also those lines in the second pic are seen on many textures in the game.

those save states were made at the very beginning of the game in one of the first houses and right after you leave the farm in the first village part to the left.

i made 2 save states. they are on the way to your ftp.