What's new

Conker is not looking right.

DavidL

PJ64 1.4 with all default plugins
Amd Athlonxp 1600
TNT2

Is this a known problem in PJ64? It seems like Conker doesn't look right.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Are you using validate blending? in 1.4 the TNT pipeline is in validate blending, you must be using that. otherwise, its probably just a blend mode the TNT can't do.

Reznor007

Looks like that on my V5 also, with validate blending unchecked. Has the required blend modes changed going from 1.3->1.4?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Reznor007 said:
Looks like that on my V5 also, with validate blending unchecked. Has the required blend modes changed going from 1.3->1.4?

are you saying it also looks like that with validate? yes a lot of things changed in 1.4, the blending generally got much more complex & correct, this shows in lots of games.

Reznor007

It's the same way with validate blending on or off.

Would it be possible to get an updated tex blend list from Jabo?

thine_impalor

Local spammer
huh? it works proper now then?

HUH?!? I thought that problem could NOT be fixed, I had it ALL the time. I mean, close up conker, he becomes white like in that picture! I thought it was a KNOWN problem that COULDN'T be FIXED> But incidentally, I have a tnt2 too, so maybe thats it???? Anyway, its not much importance though, all i can say is, conker on pj is better than on n64!! I mean, it is sooo slow when playing multiplayer with 12 ppl, except for this minor problem and 1 more problem at the FINAL alien scene when u can't rotate him with the keyboard. Anyway, since the CREATOR is here, Smiff, does ogre battle work on pj1.4???????? brill game, u know

lordvXD

change blending mode if invalide for video card

Yup, selecting "change blending mode if invalide for video card" will fix this problem for any tnt2 card and with the proper drivers it should also work with voodoos(can anyone confirm).
Also, although I am not positive whether this is correct, but the amount of memory(16/32mb...) on the card could cause this bug, 16mb and less to be exact.
I own a tnt2 m64 and it work perfectly and at full speed XD...conker fun... lol

Lordv up up and awa.........umph, owwwww that hurt.

OP
D

DavidL

the "change blending mode if invalid for video card" did work. Thanks a lot for the help. Now I can really enjoy Conker without that annoying glitch.

Idiot

In Conkers, I get rubbish at the top of my screen and stuff randomly going see-through. Like this: