What's new

im cursed.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i failed my driving test again....at the end of the test again. everything was going perfect, then at the end there was one space in the test centre car park to do the last manouvere, in which in next bay, there was some ugly bitch with no teeth who was practicing her 'reverse into the bay' and was so bad that she went into my bay as i was doing the manouvre. i stopped, got pissed off...and failed. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

then when i got back, i switched on my pc, windows xp, the fool-proof amazing windows xp, wouldnt boot. i smacked my computer, it made a buzzing noise. went crazy, started punching the wall, in which i completely buggered up my hand, which is in so much PAIN!!!! of course all which needed doing was sticking the loose monitor cable back into the port. aaaaaaaaaa im so MAD.

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :angry: :angry: :angry:

im going off to cry.

Last edited:
d000000000d chill already, does it matter if someone made a royal fuck up and it was not your fault? theres another day... then look what happened when you came home, you went and lost logic... logic is your friend... let it intervene those shitty moments, when you find yourself wanting to trash stuff sit down and think about those new skates you bought ;) or something cool :cool: being angry doesnt acheieve anything... i mean even when youre working out it it sucks b/c you just get frustrated and do crap...:blush:

chill listen to the beats i spill, and remember, pcs dont boot cos they're unlucky not to be human, ya know theyd treat u well if they could :)

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
cheers ppl for the sympathy. im over it, still a bit annoyed. i mean its really an important part of life, but still....i was thiiiiis close. :cry:

Cyberman

sk8bloke22 said:
i failed my driving test again....at the end of the test again. everything was going perfect, then at the end there was one space in the test centre car park to do the last manouvere, in which in next bay, there was some ugly bitch with no teeth who was practicing her 'reverse into the bay' and was so bad that she went into my bay as i was doing the manouvre. i stopped, got pissed off...and failed. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You aren't cursed.
I see what the problem is.. all your problems are related to one thing, using your anger constructively.

You messed your test up because you lost control of your temper.
You messed your computer up because you lost control of your temper.
You messed your hand up because you lost control of your temper.

Seems consistant :)

See in life it's going to crap on your rain on you blow up on you etc.

It's how you respond to it that makes the difference in your life :)

Relax don't get frustrated and be persistant and don't blow up on it, use your anger to do a better job instead.

Cyb

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: Re: im cursed.

Cyberman said:

You aren't cursed.
I see what the problem is.. all your problems are related to one thing, using your anger constructively.

You messed your test up because you lost control of your temper.
You messed your computer up because you lost control of your temper.
You messed your hand up because you lost control of your temper.

Seems consistant :)

See in life it's going to crap on your rain on you blow up on you etc.

It's how you respond to it that makes the difference in your life :)

Relax don't get frustrated and be persistant and don't blow up on it, use your anger to do a better job instead.

Cyb

Originally From the Song, "Break Suff" Form Limp Bizkit.
It is Just One of Those Days

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Re: Re: Re: im cursed.

i dont usually get that pissed off. sometimes its good to let your anger out, just be careful not to hit things too hard....

mesman00

What's that...?
haha, i agee with sk8bloke, sometimes when i get real pissed it just feels so good to hit something. like ill just start punching my couch (becuase that doesn't hurt). anyways, its a good way to relieve stress, u always feel better afterwards!

mesman00 said:
haha, i agee with sk8bloke, sometimes when i get real pissed it just feels so good to hit something. like ill just start punching my couch (becuase that doesn't hurt). anyways, its a good way to relieve stress, u always feel better afterwards!

i do that too, but it doesnt relieve stress, it just makes me worse... i always sit down, get a drink of water... or a chewing gum... and then think how im gonna put it right and how sweet it will be when i do

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
haha...i love breaking things when im mad it makes feel so good....thats why skating is so fun i can let all my anger out on a rail or a ledge or something and u feel so good, better than any drug. i remember with the good old day of cartridge consoles (not n64), like the megadrive. when i couldnt get past a level and get really annoyed i would take the cartridge out of the machine and chuck it down the stairs...and the plastic covering was so durable.

yogaman

Banned
better go to the fitness studio or do martial arts or play rugby ....... let ur anger out in a constructiv not destructiv way -

amen

RatTrap

GODLIKE
sk8bloke.. lmao.. that's some funny shit.. not the drivers thing i'm talking bout the cartridge thing hehe.. you know.. when i got me a completly new system.. this was long ago now.. i was so sick of my old 486sx 25 Mhz with 8 MB of ram back then.. i was SO very sick of it.. that since i had a new one.. i took it with me down to the lawn then went in got me my old trusty big and heavy sledgehammer.. and killed the thing HAHAHA!!!.. did the same with my old 21" tv.. damn it feels good..

but honestly.. it's even better to go boxing.. start at a club.. it's really cool.. i did that for a while but here in sweden there's very few clubs where i live.. so now i don't go coz it's to damn far away.. that and a smaller guy beat the crap out of me :/.. lol.. he was huge but i was taller.. i thought what the hell.. next thing i know i'm on the ground :/.. lol.. anyways.. it's a good idea to learn to controll your temper but i agree on trashing some stuff now and then.. least stuff you don't need :p.. it's good for the soul..