What's new

source code ? chankast is over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you don´t give your work to others who have time and best conditions to do a better chankast ????? the best way is to put a end to chankast, please close the all site, if you dont release a new version what are you doing ??? :santa: christmas lollll i dont belive.

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Sometimes i wonder whether most emutalk members have a severe brain damage.

Honestly, i think that you should put up an IQ test that you have to pass in order to register.

There are just way too much stupid people and stupid questions around here.

OP
N

nunoblindorr

Banned
what ? i want to now and others too !!!!

Are you stupid or what ? i want to now .... is all or nothing :(. What are you to speak about me ..... put the emulator in :saint: . they put the 1 emulator work but i think they have to talk about future chankast.

OP
N

nunoblindorr

Banned
hahahaaaa

You say i´m stupid ? you are too stupid to talk to me. People ask when ? i want to now ? is a simple question man .... i think the best way is to talk the true ... 2005 new emulator, chankast 3.0 ????

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
When the authors decides to tell the news of the emulator, then it will be so. Until then, there's no point in asking, you'll only recieve answers such as these.
Chankast is no dead, the authors are just taking a break you might say with their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.