What's new

Message boards

Kakarot

I just wanted say how well moderated this message board is and thank Martin for that. I say this because over moderated message boards like *coughs* gamefaqs *coughs* anger me!:pissed: My message was removed for typing "F***ing". And there's all kinds of limitations and other rules about posting. Most sites aren't too bad but this is the best.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Yeah all Mods are really nice here
(What did I just say :cry: Nooooooooo !!!!!!)
only j/k :D
LOL :p

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Isn`t it the third board already? I remeber registering to it when it still was on IB2, and there were titles like "board god" here. Than, it was changed to IB3, which didn`t last much, and now we`re with VBullettin. What I do know, is that I was member 67 in the current board. Or was it 69? It could have been much neater if it was 69 :)

Martin

Administrator
/me blushes. :blush:

I'm not sure, but it first came out about a year ago, using Ikonboard 2, quite buggy, and still heavily modified by me. Not a good idea. :p

Then, because of problems with it, we switched to Ikonboard 3, only a few thousands of posts were lost. ;)

Finally, November 25, we did a clean install of vBulletin, and around 40000 posts were lost because of it. Too bad, but finally we've got a board that runs great. :)

Cheers for the fine feedback, it wouldn't be anything without you guys though. :)

Gorxon

Administrator
Martin said:

Cheers for the fine feedback, it wouldn't be anything without you guys though. :)

Of course it would be.....I, you and Flow' could sit here and discuss emulation all day on our own, don't you think? :D

Nah, seriously, it's good board, cool people, but a bit more members wouldn't hurt I guess (/me looks at NGEmu boards) :)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
yea, but at least we dont have as many n00bs laying around here as some other more populated boards do :D

Oleg Zaks said:
Isn`t it the third board already? I remeber registering to it when it still was on IB2, and there were titles like "board god" here. Than, it was changed to IB3, which didn`t last much, and now we`re with VBullettin. What I do know, is that I was member 67 in the current board. Or was it 69? It could have been much neater if it was 69 :)

i had the dodgiest snake avatar... ok so it wasnt as bad as this one, but eww... and i never posted here, now i try to when i can...this place ownz :D

gokuss4

Meh...
Martin said:
/me blushes. :blush:

I'm not sure, but it first came out about a year ago, using Ikonboard 2, quite buggy, and still heavily modified by me. Not a good idea. :p

Then, because of problems with it, we switched to Ikonboard 3, only a few thousands of posts were lost. ;)

Finally, November 25, we did a clean install of vBulletin, and around 40000 posts were lost because of it. Too bad, but finally we've got a board that runs great. :)

well trust me, ive known vbulletins well... since June 2001 :blush: but if anyone needs help to install one give me a call ;)

RatTrap

GODLIKE
yah it's working real nice.. i only wish the html was tyddier though :p.. i liked the look of ib3 more.. and the use of skins was nice.. just when i started to work on one.. Martin was forced to change it :/.. to bad it was a resource hogg..

and Gorxon.. that was a mean thing to say.. just you flow and Martin huh?.. wadabout me?.. huh? :/....