What's new

How I can emulate game cube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoh_asakura

Hi everybody I need to know what I need to emulate game cube because I'm going to buy a new PC is P4 3.2Ghz or 3.4Ghz, 2GB of RAM, a Intel Motherboard 875PBZ but I dont know what video card I need to buy.

Sorry for my bad english

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
yoh_asakura said:
Hi everybody I need to know what I need to emulate game cube because I'm going to buy a new PC is P4 3.2Ghz or 3.4Ghz, 2GB of RAM, a Intel Motherboard 875PBZ but I dont know what video card I need to buy.

Sorry for my bad english

*bangs head off wall*

Hexidecimal is correct, that is the best hardware for emulating one.

... Really, I don't know why people would go buy a new video card for a few hundred bucks when they can get a GC for 100. >_>

-Shadow-

Banned
OMG, that question had to come...
wallbash.gif

Hex is right, buy a GC, it's only around 100 bucks !

OP
Y

yoh_asakura

Nah because in my country the gc and the games is so expensive :yucky: but I can buy the console but no the games maybe a na game per 3 or 4 monts

Baraxander

That is so true. I'd kill to have those kind of prices in my country. I mean, not even a complete minimum sallary would suffice the price of a NGC around here, and I mean it :s.

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
yoh_asakura said:
Nah because in my country the gc and the games is so expensive :yucky: but I can buy the console but no the games maybe a na game per 3 or 4 monts

So you want us to help you emulate so you can play pirated games? I think not.

OP
Y

yoh_asakura

posty_2k3 said:
So you want us to help you emulate so you can play pirated games? I think not.

I can play pirate game in my country (games of Ps1, Ps2, x-box and dreamcast) but I hate the pirated games only I want emulate the GC :happy:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
yoh_asakura said:
I can play pirate game in my country (games of Ps1, Ps2, x-box and dreamcast) but I hate the pirated games only I want emulate the GC :happy:

Don't try to sucker us into helping you pirate Nintendo's games. I don't think there is ANYWHERE in the world you're allowed to play pirated games. Pirated games are pirated games.

As for emulating the GC, come back in a few years. That's probably how long it's gonna take to get the 3D ones working. The 2D ones might be a little bit less, but I wouldn't expect much eariler.

OP
Y

yoh_asakura

Vile324 said:
Don't try to sucker us into helping you pirate Nintendo's games. I don't think there is ANYWHERE in the world you're allowed to play pirated games. Pirated games are pirated games.

As for emulating the GC, come back in a few years. That's probably how long it's gonna take to get the 3D ones working. The 2D ones might be a little bit less, but I wouldn't expect much eariler.

Never I played pirated games of ps1, ps2 and dreamcast and never I pirated a Nintendo's games only I'm downloaded games of N64 only 5 because I'm have the most of the game for the console only I want play GC in my computer. Is bad emulate the GC??? :huh:

dukenukem

lord freiza
well to say the least the games that barely run aren't exactly playable so don't count on plying gamecube games on your pc for a long time.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I got a tip for those of you who can't buy a cube in your country.
There is a little thing called "importing," which I'm sure is allowed in many countries. You simply import a cube, and then try to get an adapter for your country. If it does not exist, you can buy a transformator to convert the voltage to 110V USA standard.

This is the method I used, and even though the cube is available here, it and games are helluva expensive. Doing this, you can save money. Cheers.

OP
Y

yoh_asakura

Doomulation said:
I got a tip for those of you who can't buy a cube in your country.
There is a little thing called "importing," which I'm sure is allowed in many countries. You simply import a cube, and then try to get an adapter for your country. If it does not exist, you can buy a transformator to convert the voltage to 110V USA standard.

This is the method I used, and even though the cube is available here, it and games are helluva expensive. Doing this, you can save money. Cheers.

Oh yeah I'm thinking that I'm from Venezuela I can use the 110 USA standard

Doomulation

Then you don't need a transformator, even. If it doesn't fit your jack, you only need to get an alternative contact and you're set to go =)

milen

Doomulation said:
Then you don't need a transformator, even. If it doesn't fit your jack, you only need to get an alternative contact and you're set to go =)

In my country pirated games are not problem too. I don't know anyone that have bought a game. Here the only thing that is illegal is pirated Windows for bussines purpose. So every country has it's own laws.

I speak for my country not for me personaly.

Doomulation

It's pretty funny how pirated games cannot be illegal. I guess that's why they don't sell their game and system there, huh? Especially not Ninty, as they really hate pirating.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I realize this thread wasn't posted to in a couple days. This topic is going no where. I am locking it to prevent someone from digging it up again in a couple months on a topic less desirable to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.