What's new

Goodbye

The Shadow

It's time for to me to say goodbye permanently. For several reasons, mainly because my school and work load has increased and it's time for me to move on with my "real" life which emulation doesn't factor into.

I've been honored to have worked with Emulation64 in the past and I wish all of the Emulation64 family the best of luck in the future. Adieu, my friends, adieu.

Martin

Administrator
Damn man, sorry to see you leave. :(. I hope you'll be back, I know you can't resist us. :)

Seriously, this saddens me tons. :hrm:

Have fun with work.

Macca

he'll be back...they always are. They leave and then realise that they are missing something, something important. And after that they always come back.......they come back.. yes they do...back they will come...ohhh yes don't get me wrong. It's the same thing evey time...every single time they say that they'll be leaving but then they get down on all fours and crawl through the doogie door to the emulation community begging for forgiveness and hoping, just hoping that we will have unlocked the little latch that secures the door shut. Oh i've seen it...yeh seen it i have...many times...times many have i seen it...oh don't get me wrong....it has happened before and yes it'll happen again, just you, yes, you all wait and see and then you'll realise that i was right....i was right....right i was....and oh how i was right.......yes you'll see...i'll show you all....yes i will.....................you'll see.....

oh yeh back on the topic. Have fun with your life shadow and good luck with whatever you end up doing :D

blizz

Macca said:
he'll be back...they always are. They leave and then realise that they are missing something, something important. And after that they always come back.......they come back.. yes they do...back they will come...ohhh yes don't get me wrong. It's the same thing evey time...every single time they say that they'll be leaving but then they get down on all fours and crawl through the doogie door to the emulation community begging for forgiveness and hoping, just hoping that we will have unlocked the little latch that secures the door shut. Oh i've seen it...yeh seen it i have...many times...times many have i seen it...oh don't get me wrong....it has happened before and yes it'll happen again, just you, yes, you all wait and see and then you'll realise that i was right....i was right....right i was....and oh how i was right.......yes you'll see...i'll show you all....yes i will.....................you'll see.....

oh yeh back on the topic. Have fun with your life shadow and good luck with whatever you end up doing :D

LOL

it's so true though ;)