What's new

what is jabo 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla-Guy

Jabo's D3D plugin 1.4 is available only with pj1.4beta so if you don't donate to the authors you can't get it.

bodie

well according to that you have every chance of becoming a "staffer" hotshitu .. i can only think of one of those options you don't do ... hmmm i can feel your pain ! mohahahahahahahaha

hotshitu

Banned
Your toes must be hurting bad, fanboy, and I see reading is not your forte either. I just said "that", not "how" becoming staff is a possibility. Joke's on you, Jack :p

ps. Go work on your legend for a bit, it'll do you good.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Lol that is very funny hotshitu.... and you might not like the "system" but it works so :p to you..... people who want to reward get something, people who don't get their free emu, the authors get some money, and most importantly, an emu gets developed for perhaps 5 man-hours a day, every day.

bodie

hey NOTaMODitu, that would really hurt if i didn't have some serious MODERATING to do :) .. i also see creativeness is not your forte .i see you have that monkey gif ripped straight from the MP3 lamer program camouflage ..nice and original ..
love and best wishes the moderator bodie

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
hotshitu said:

Not quite. Find out here about alternative ways of becoming a betsy tester.

:) , I always thought that doing something for the sake of a good Project & not for personal Status Hot Shit "you", would be rewarding enough.

Are you implying that the driving force behind your interest for PJ & the Forum is just a power trip, ???

There are plenty of people, still giving great input to Fellow users who are quite happy to be, Regular Members, just Doing something for a Good Cause & helping others.

The Gentleman
A Quite Happy Regular Member, just Doing something for a Good Cause.

hotshitu

Banned
bodie said:
creativeness

Hehe FANBOdY you saw wrong. Indeed I am _much_ lamer than that: just ripped it straight from another messageboard. Muhahhha. No wait, I went to Hagenbeck's, took plenty snaps, then warez'd a gif maker and spend five hours giffing it, muhhaahaa, after all, isn't that how all the other people got theirs? No wait, I handcrafted mine, just like you, from Tuscan marble, no wait, the list is too long....hehe you see that you don't see.
But I actually like that name, might as well ask an admin to change it for me. Has such a noble ring to it, hehe, how about you getting a non-admin tag? Just an idea. :)
Cheers and love to you as well,

PS. could you possibly find out for me where my sig was _originally_ ripped from?.. j/k ;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
hotshitu said:

You _so_ lost me, I'd almost think we're even now :p

/me turns in desperation to Smiff: a man that can take a joke nd still is _fun_ to disagree with.

:) There is fine line between a Joke, & behaving like the other Monkey.

It is not clever, It is irresponsible, crude, & just a tad boring.

I'm not here to become Mr personality of the Board, I honestly do not give a Dam if people like me or not.

So you want to be a Comedian, i respect that, all you have to do is, adopt some talent, timing & become funny.

that should do it for you ;)

BTW: We must be even, I lost myself :p

Last edited:

bodie

Hehe FANBOdY you saw wrong. Indeed I am _much_ lamer than that: just ripped it straight from another messageboard. Muhahhha. No wait, I went to Hagenbeck's, took plenty snaps, then warez'd a gif maker and spend five hours giffing it, muhhaahaa, after all, isn't that how all the other people got theirs? No wait, I handcrafted mine, just like you, from Tuscan marble, no wait, the list is too long....hehe you see that you don't see.
you are such a loser .. if there was a competition for losing you would come last .. have you looked down at your feet lately ,you may just have some testicles down there .. two words spring to mind when i think how you've become SAD and GIT :p .. ooh what does that black writing say under your name ,it says member.. mine is the colour green like your face .. moahahahahahahaha
i'll have to come here more often ,i can pick holes in ya all day :p
regards MODERATOR bodie

hotshitu

Banned
bodie said:

o_O kicking and screaming like a helpless babe, aren't we? If you stopped it for a sec, you'd notice how the whole time you've been barking up the wrong tree... Anyway, I'm gonna walk away from this one...

PS please keep personal abuse to pm, as that might (though unlikely) save your face + tends to be ignored by me anyway.

bodie

that's it quit while you are behind ..NOTaMODitu ,Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull? ..i guess you have a problem because of the lack of status..lololol oh well ..ooh just seen a post i may have to close ,no go on i will let you do it .oops! sorry you can't .rolmao
bodie
ps.Are your parents siblings?
p.p.s don't buy me too big a christmas present
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.