-460W power supply
-realy nice chassi
-Intel Pro 1000 Integrated PCI NIC Card
-floppy drive
lots of bays and ports and nice cooling with the chassi
other software and stuff either not worth mentioning or i forgot to list
i have a cd-r/rw drive i will put in
:happy:
it coems with free 2 day shipping and a free 19 inch lcd screen with 16ms responce rate(is this a little slow)

the system cost $1,899 united states $
i saw ram for 1 gig chip being $264 and 512 chip being $143. sounds expensive to me but it is ddr2. should i buy or wait for the price to go down.

any thing i should do to it :satisfied

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Only 512MB of RAM? I suggest getting 1gig (get a little smaller HD or a bit slower CPU if necessary). It would also be a good idea to get a bit more powerfull power supply (5xx W) in case you need to add more devices to your system after some time.

-Shadow-

Banned
Agreed , the ram amount and the power supply are too low for that configuration ! The other stuff is ok , but if you ask me , it's too early to buy such high end stuff , you save lots of money if you wait a couple (1-4) of months !

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Intel? No man you should go for an Athlon 64, a 3000+ will be good enough, and of course a good motherboard for it, one that has nForce chipsets will be better, also, you can save a lot buying a 120 Gb HD instead of a 160 Gb to save some money. I also suggets buying an Geforce 6800 instead of an ATI, nVidia's drivers are far way better than ATI's an you'll save yourself of video problems (specially if you use Omega's tweaked drivers)

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I agree, get an AMD 64 3xxx+ and a good motherboard, as long as you go 939 pin with a gig of ram, unbeatable.