What's new

SSB Melee Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakarot

Does anybody know how to throw the hammer? I need to know how so I can finish getting the trophies. Thanks

Reznor007

I'm not sure, but I think you jump up and press down+Z to throw it. My brother does it, but I haven't tried it.

blizz

you throw all weapons in the same way, if the hammer is still the same as last time you can't really throw it since you're going beserk twating people ;)

OP
Kakarot

Kakarot

Success! I did it! It's stupid how you can throw it in this game.You have to be hit to a point where you flip by getting hit with the hammer and then hit z or a+r at the same time.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
I bet you wouldn't have thought his sig was so funny if it was "Gamcube sucks"...
Yea i could change my signature into a HUGE Gamecube sucks. You maybe will think it's very funny... or what do you say hellknight?

hellknight

Banned
make it me don't cares why should I?come on!and I think its time to close this thread it becomes stupid.Kakarots answer is given so there is no think to discuss more

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Hellknight is right please close this thread the answer has been given/found and therefore there is no reason to keep this thread opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.