What's new

Heelp, please!

Ulaire

How do I configure PJ64 so that my Keyboard is the input that it uses? After that, how do I change which key does what? Thanks

Ulaire

Remote

Ulaire said:
How do I configure PJ64 so that my Keyboard is the input that it uses? After that, how do I change which key does what? Thanks

Ulaire

Haven't looked at PJ64 in ages but it should be configure plugins -> controller plugin -> jabo's directinput v1.xx or something like that and just change to whatever you like.. look in the menus.. :whistling

Allnatural

I've always wondered something...the time it takes to find this info in the user manual...versus the time it takes to register a name at a messageboard, post, and wait for a reply...

g00beRz

Peej
Allnatural said:
I've always wondered something...the time it takes to find this info in the user manual...versus the time it takes to register a name at a messageboard, post, and wait for a reply...

Some people are pretty new to emulators..maybe he didn't know it had a user manual. Or maybe, you know, he just wanted to wait a really long time for an answer.

OP
U

Ulaire

Actually, what happened:
I read the user manual and couldn't figure it out, so I posted this message here

Allnatural

Ulaire said:
Actually, what happened:
I read the user manual and couldn't figure it out, so I posted this message here
I can respect that, but the directions in the manual are hardly cryptic.