What's new

road rash 64

spk_55555

i cant get the access cheats to work, wen i click it nothing happens. so i click them then restart the game, it seems like its gona work fine but it freezes before it gets to the main menu. i dont no wut to do. help, thanks in advance

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
spk_55555 said:
i cant get the access cheats to work, wen i click it nothing happens. so i click them then restart the game, it seems like its gona work fine but it freezes before it gets to the main menu. i dont no wut to do. help, thanks in advance

This also happes with me, i recommend you to use the original cheats and and press F5 to make a savestate and every time you play the game just press F7 to load the savestate.

Cheats
All Weapons and Quadruple Damage
On the main menu, hit L, L, R, R, L, top C, right C, Z to do four times the damage you'll normally do. You'll hear a sound if you did it right.
On the main menu, hit top C, top C, top C, bottom C, L, left C, and Z for all weapons.

Debug Mode
Enter these buttons at the main menu screen:
C-Right, C-Right, C-Left, C-Left, L, Z, C-Left, and C-Up.
You should hear a blip.

Double Damage
If you don't want to do quad but you want something stronger Here is a good code : Type in L,L,L,L,R,R,R,R at the main menu!

Level 2 Password
At the menu select screen press R,C-Right,Z,R,L,C-Up,C-Left,C-Up

Level 3 Password
At the level select screen press R,C-Right(x3),R,C-Left,C-Down,Z

Level 5 Password
At the menu screen press Z,C-Right,C-Down,C-Left,C-Right,C-Right,Z,L

Scooters and Cop Mode
Scooters-At the main menu press C-Down, C-Right, C-Up, C-Left, Z, Z, L, C-Left. You'll hear a sound and Scooter bikes should be opened.

Cop Mode-At the main menu press Z, C-Left, C-Down, C-Left, Z, L, R, C-Down. You'll hear a sound and Cop Mode should be opened.

Unlock All Level and Fast Bikes
At the main menu, enter the following:

Up C, Left C, Left C, Right C, L, R, Down C, Z