What's new

hardware acceleration

Remote

i hope someday a n64 emulator will have graphics acceleration but i don´t think it will come until 2005, what do you think?

I have no idea of what you are refering to, all Nintendo 64 emus are hardware accelerated, HAL(Hardware, apparently the A stands for abstraction, Acceleration Layer) except for effects done by software....

Last edited:
OP
B

Butthole59

3DO Fanboy
Remote said:

I have no idea of what you are refering to, all Nintendo 64 emus are hardware accelerated, HAL(Hardware Acceleration Layer) except for effects done by software....

:D sorry well maby it's my hardware that's not good enought cause i've never scene it

3rdLife

Mr. I Need A Life
i also hope that n64 emulator use cpu, when do you think n64 emulator will learn to use cpu?

DK64

if a emulater use ram it might be better too, my ram is good. emu be good if use my ram!!!!!

Martin

Administrator
Butthole59 said:

:D sorry well maby it's my hardware that's not good enought cause i've never scene it

Oooookay, maybe someone threw the key away anyway. /me goes search for cave key ;)

Remote

I think that we are on to something here, maybe if we added sound it would be even better... I guess we are all bored from the same reason, waiting for ePSXE to be released, otherwise this would not be hilarious. Do not tell anyone but I have heard that they have audio, graphics and input...

3rdLife

Mr. I Need A Life
darn, i want ram to emulater cpu, becuase i lik ram emulated to cpu, it makes emulater emulate gooder

DK64

the ram can buy from shop but it cost money and emulater for cpu is good so u can have fast machine.. with my ram i emulate the windows:)

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Shaddap smiff

ur just jealous you don't have emulating ram for the cpu's audio input controlling

Smiff

Emutalk Member
sorry, ur right. I just need to wire a new flux capacitor into my discombobulator and i'll be fine.