What's new

Exception in Emulation thread error!

AVFC2004

This is really annoying me as every time I try to play any of the games it comes up with this error. These roms were working fine and for some wierd reason they have stopped because of this error. I know this question has been asked before but I have read the replies to them and they dont solve my problem. In addition I have uninstalled 1964 properly and reinstalled it again (I did use the registry things). Please could someone help me!

The error is shown below

A4000060: exception in emulation thread

Thanks in advance for any answers.

OP
A

AVFC2004

AVFC2004 said:
This is really annoying me as every time I try to play any of the games it comes up with this error. These roms were working fine and for some wierd reason they have stopped because of this error. I know this question has been asked before but I have read the replies to them and they dont solve my problem. In addition I have uninstalled 1964 properly and reinstalled it again (I did use the registry things). Please could someone help me!

The error is shown below

A4000060: exception in emulation thread

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Sorry for posting this as I have just found out that my external sound card was the culprit as it wasnt plugged in. Its working fine now!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
In future if you have a problem please back it up with much more information please, like Plugin configuration, your system specification etc. We're not mind readers!