What's new

Mystical Ninja Problem

Sythe

When i play Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon(i mainly use PJ64, but i also have nemu64, and i get differn't yet bad results on both..but i'll specify PJ64)the game slows down horribly when a npc is in my view or when the camra angle changes. I've tried downloading Rices video plugin, but when i unzip it in the plugins folder(PJ64) it won't show up in the game. I don't know much about emulators and what not..and i'm new to the forum..can anyone help me out? If i'm missing any info on the subject let me know.

loopsider

Sythe said:
When i play Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon(i mainly use PJ64, but i also have nemu64, and i get differn't yet bad results on both..but i'll specify PJ64)the game slows down horribly when a npc is in my view or when the camra angle changes. I've tried downloading Rices video plugin, but when i unzip it in the plugins folder(PJ64) it won't show up in the game. I don't know much about emulators and what not..and i'm new to the forum..can anyone help me out? If i'm missing any info on the subject let me know.

use rices video 5.4.2, i know you said u used rices, but just incase you didnt use them all.

OP
S

Sythe

rices video 5.4.2

Downloaded that into the plugins folder and unzipped it as well. The game is still the same..but maybe i'm supposed to do something else? I can't get them to show up in the grapics plugin thing on the PJ64 itself when i want to change it (but i'm not sure it works that way). So, tell me what i'm doing wrong, because i'm sure it's something.

loopsider

Sythe said:
rices video 5.4.2

Downloaded that into the plugins folder and unzipped it as well. The game is still the same..but maybe i'm supposed to do something else? I can't get them to show up in the grapics plugin thing on the PJ64 itself when i want to change it (but i'm not sure it works that way). So, tell me what i'm doing wrong, because i'm sure it's something.

it should definetely work when unzipping to the plugins folder. are you getting an error message about a msvcp.dll? if you are then download 1964 and look for the msvcp and msvcr .dlls and put it in the main pj64 folder (do not put them in the plugin folder, but the one where the actual program is in)

revl8er

That Damn Good
With Rice's 5.4.2 you shouldn't get any problems with the game. If you are gettinng problems then try 1964 with rice's 5.4.2 and Jabo's dsound plugin with the RSP.dll.

OP
S

Sythe

Game works great now cept for a few things. The graphics problem is fixed thanks to rices plugin, but my character turns solid black and in some towns it won't play certain parts of the music. I'm guessing i should find a better sound plugin..what do i do about the character problem?

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Sythe said:
Game works great now cept for a few things. The graphics problem is fixed thanks to rices plugin, but my character turns solid black and in some towns it won't play certain parts of the music. I'm guessing i should find a better sound plugin..what do i do about the character problem?

For the music problem, use the RSP plugin from Project64. Goldeneye 007 also has that problem.

loopsider

RJARRRPCGP said:
For the music problem, use the RSP plugin from Project64. Goldeneye 007 also has that problem.
has anybody beat this game without any problems? I dont wanna try it yet as I'm scared ill run into a problem and itll ruin the experience. :happy: