What's new

capcom vs snk pro

Moebius

For those who like to play cvs(pro) but do not have a pc that is powerful enough, like i have -->p4 2ghz (ain't enough for full speed play), there is an option ingame to turn on the turbo, which works really great, it speeds things up. now at certain times it goes even a bit to fast, but with a little tweaking in chankast, that is solved too.

If there are other games that have the same option (turbo), plz post the names here.

Chankast is one of the greatest emulators there is... i just love it :bouncy:
a big thank u to the makers
respect...

ryankind

Hey I didn't know that made capcom vs snk pro for Dreamcast, just the regular version. Is it any different from the capcom vs snk pro for the Playstation?

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
I think the difference is that theres more characters and better graphics in the background. But they're both good anyways.

OP
M

Moebius

yes, it really is capcom vs snk pro
but my version is japanese, i don't know if it is released in Europe of usa
i never played the original capcom vs snk so i can't compare both versions

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
It's released in europe and the usa, but comparin them doesnt matter. You wanted to let say about people with slow computers that had capcom vs snk. Well i think anyone with a 1.5ghz machine is goin to play capcom vs snk gud because its emulated only in 2d, not like resident evil, which is fully 3d. and if u want to speed it up (for sum reason) just press the - key to reduce the cpu usage, that usually speeds it up slightly.

Last edited: