What's new

Only emulator or..?

nothinger

N64 Slave
This maybe isn't very polite question, but... do any of you have an original N64? Cos you know - people are mostly playing on emulators cos they don't have the original game system. Maybe I'm exception, but I do have it - I bought N64 over 4 years ago and from that time I've played few games on it, like Zelda 64 [THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD], Goldeneye, Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie, Rocket: Robot on Wheels and few others. Now I got only Zelda (I'll never sell it :p ;)), but I want to recall some good old days, so I'm playing on emulator. :)
What about you?

Last edited:

Clements

I have an N64 with about 30 games. I use the emulators so I don't have to dig them out of storage and can play them in higher resolutions etc.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I've got an n64 and 45 games up the loft somewhere... (I bought most of the games when the system was dying.. cheaper) have to get it down sometime.

scotty

The Great One
I havent used N64 emulation lately, because my older brother wanted to play Goldeneye one day on the real thing. So I basically started playing form there.

dret

I used to own a n64. I had about 10 games, 3 controllers, 2 mem packs, a rumble pack, ect. Anyway I sold everything a few years ago except for my two coppies of Zelda OoT and Zelda MM.

MORTALMAN

Gameplayer...
i have a n64 with 1o games (my favorite conker bad fur day and pokemon stadium) a transfer pack(with pokemon yellow) and 2 controllers

gandalf

Member ready to help
I have the N64 3 games :S (really expensive here) and 2 controllers,i used to rent the games in blockbuster video :p

OP
N

nothinger

N64 Slave
gandalf said:
I have the N64 3 games :S (really expensive here)

Yeah, here in Poland N64 carts were REALLY expensive - the lowest month salary is like 2 games. :getlost: But I've bought only one game new (Goldeneye) - the rest I bought used, which were far way cheaper - approx. 10-15 US dollars. :p

talker

I Still have my old N64 somewhere in the house.. I'm only using it around x-mas times. to play Zelda 64 ... What a life :p

Phragile

I've had my N64 since about the time it was released in North America. Got over 20 games for it, few memory cards and rumble pax, one of those transfer pack things (for playing pokemon and what not), and I'm just now starting to use the emulator, which should be awesome once I figure out how to fix my glitch. I don't know about you all, but my N64 console is starting to crap out.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Never had a rumble pak but a friend of mine had one, so I admit him the whole time. 18 games and bought on the release day... the 1. March 1997... waked up @ 5 o'clock only to get one of the shitefucking hot consoles... then the first play with Mario64... it was so great... like my first SEX! :p

BTW: This topic should be moved to General N64...

Last edited:
O

overkill

I have one with over 30 games, but those cheap plasic joysticks are all too worn out to use, so I mainly emulate now. Plus it's better for hacking, higher res, ability to save the ram, etc.