What's new

i have problem with 1964 big problem just read

Hades

i have a problem when iam runnig a game it allways just crash and i disapear to the desktop what is wrong i have a windows 98 1000 mhz with 256 ram and geforce mx 400 64 help:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :plain:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
give more details about ur specs and wat games uve tried. and dont write the same post twice as its annyoying.

OP
H

Hades

ok a more about my error here is this enough

ok i have a pentium 3 sparkly geforce mx 400 1000 mhz and a 256 mb ram the game i have try is golden ney,castelvania,Tony hawks and aerogauge i have sounblaster i good one but i dont no the name.Allways when i run game it just run i see the movie but then i see an error stop and i can use close our detail buttom. what is wrong i now my english is bad. :cry:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
STOP POSTING MULTIPLE POSTS!!!!!!! its really annoying

hav u checked to see if u hav bad dumps. grab a program called goodn64 and its frontend goodwindows from ww.smiff.clara.net .
that will check to see if ur roms are 'bad'. maybe thats wats causing the crash.

u asked wat is jabos plugin. well its the best video plugin out there, and it'll suit ur geforce2MX card very well.
make sure u download pj64 and copy the jabos 1.3 plugin from thwere into the 1964 plugin folder. also u might want to copy jabos directinput and Nrages input plugins. now when once uve done this, find the option to switch plugins, and select :

video: jabos d3d 1.3
audio: azimar's 0.30 (old driver)
input: jabos directinput or Nrage

now try ur roms.

OP
H

Hades

cant open the videos and got an microcode error

i cant open the videos and got an microcode error when i load all the games what is wrong with that

Rice

Emulator Developer
This is because the video plugin does not support the game. You need better plugins from PJ64 1.3.

Hades, stop posting your dummy questions. ok? Go to smiff's page and READ, you will find all answers to your other questions.