What's new

Problem with Goldeneye

nothinger

N64 Slave
Hi folks, I'm new here. :)
I've got problem with the 9th level (Bunker 2) - I don't know if it's a bug, but I can't accomplish the mission on Secret Agent or 007 mode because of cameras. Yes, cameras - I'm destroying them all (5), but it still says I didn't destroy them. :( Simply - that inscription with "mission objective completed" doesn't appear. And I don't know what to do. Does anyone has/had the same problem?
Please help!
I'm using Project 1,5 with Service Pack, the Goldeneye ROM is "U" version.

Clements

I don't think you have destoyed them all, there are about 6 or 7 in the level. I suggest you consult GameFAQs since there are good guides on how to locate them.

OP
N

nothinger

N64 Slave
Clements said:
I don't think you have destoyed them all, there are about 6 or 7 in the level. I suggest you consult GameFAQs since there are good guides on how to locate them.

What?? :huh: Are you sure? I've read few FAQs and only one of them says how many cameras there is and yes, it's 5. Also I've gone through the whoel level and I didn't see any more camera.
Well - *doh*

OP
N

nothinger

N64 Slave
Errmm... :blush:
Ok I admit that there REALLY are 6 cameras, not 5 - damn, how could I forget about that one in vent. entrance, the one where you started mission on Bunker 1 level. And I've got that game on N64 few years ago, beat everything and got all cheats... Well, short memory ;)
Lol, I'm stupid, but also happy! :happy:
Anyway - N64 RULEZZ! :n64: :p