What's new

most kicks in 1week on irc!

Slougi

Bah that's nothing... When i was in #Emulation64 the first time i was kicked 5 times in a day.... Those guys are evil :devil: ;)

Remote

And you consider that to be a good thing? Getting kicked out from an IRC session shows that others are not liking your presence, your contributins are not crusial, i.e thoughtless additions to discussions you have not been following or you do not know anything about. Do you keep an record for bans?

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
i guarante you I haven't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And i am banned 1time but only for 30minutes but that was understandable:D

Remote

I can guarante you that I have not done anything! And I was banned 1time but only for 30minutes but that was understandable:D

Hey, I am not accusing you of anything, except for bad spelling, so chill out. And I guess there are those who enjoy kicking others... ;)

Remote

Depending on where in Germany that little town of yours is located, there is a slight possibility that you live closer to the origins of the english language then I do, and that is the worst attempt at spelling monkey I have ever seen...

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
why do you do that?you are great you are the best and I would like to punch ya:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: o really!!!!!!Monkey!

Last edited:

Remote

Andi, what kind of animal is that? I re read all posts in this thread and failed to see at what point you became angry, please do let me know, and when you see O´Reilly tell him I said hello.

Last edited:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
remote, it is not nice to laugh at people who don't speak english well.

ALWAYS remember:

being evil is much worse then being ignorant

Remote

I am aware of that, english is not my native toungue although I speak and write it fluently. And regarding the mmkay - monkey / O really - O'Reilly jokes, I still consider them to be funny, I checked his profile and found a huge, well not huge but big, age difference between us which makes it a little bit unfair, since my resume has less blanks then his does...

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
I don´t really get this...
Ain´t "mmkay" what this weird teacher in South Park always says? ???

Ok...maybe I should also learn to speak better english :blush:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
& now back to the Kick thing.
:D that made me smile.
you get kicked out that much & still go back danm.
you just can't take a hint ;)
& /me :look: @ the thought of Hellknight being on irc :plain:

Last edited:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I think that a record would be banning yourself when you`re an op. I saw a dude do it once, I almost died from the laughter.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ma people... you have been with nothing! I, myself, have set a record of kicking a certain user! Just listen!
I dunno how many times he was kicked, but it was like every 10 seconds. I had set a timer ;)
And it continued on for a hour or two.... hmmm...