What's new

Political Discussion Forum

Jakob

evil *******
I figure we need a place to route all political discussions on this board to.. somewhere postcounts don't matter... basically I would model it after the abuse archive;)

2fast4u

beh, of course we could give it a shot again but this kinda thing has gone down in flames so many times. im not sure about the post count bit though .... i dont think any of the people i have in my head who would argue politically actually give a damn about their post counts so spam wouldnt be too much of a problem.

OP
J

Jakob

evil *******
Well, the whole point is to keep the political crap out of the other forums on the board, which I think would improve things around here

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
I believe this would be the new flame forum ....
And besides that, since vampireuk is a wannabee commie, all threads would be closed instantly ;P

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
I agree with Falcon, it will be anything BUT a political forum. It will be a bunch of 5 year old kids exchanging insults.

willljjj

Banned
Falcon4ever said:
I believe this would be the new flame forum ....
And besides that, since vampireuk is a wannabee commie, all threads would be closed instantly ;P

Ummm, isn't communism where the workers control society? I think you mean fascist. :whistling:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
willljjj said:
Ummm, isn't communism where the workers control society? I think you mean fascist. :whistling:

Take that back or I'll kill you and condemn your family to 28 years of hard labour

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
2fast4u said:
its not like theres tons of threads in tot about that, so thats more of a minor issue

I'm agree... is is just that there are "seasons" when there are more political threads than normal.. with US elections coming I think it's normal... not only ET, but a lot of Internet sites, and almost every mass media are now discussing political stuff...