What's new

Will (JAP) ROMS on work with (US) DC Bios?

BinaryScript

I currantly have (JAP) Ver. of Ikaruga, and am trying to run it on Chanka 0.25, I beleave the Compatablity Thead said it works.. now the Question is, Do i need a JAP DC Bios File to play Imported Games? If not, what files do I need, all I currantly have is the EMU and the DC Bios file...

OK!

What files do i need altogeather?

Thanks for the help guys.

Binary -101011011001010100110110010101-

OP
B

BinaryScript

Ohh i forgot to tell you all whats happening!

Pretty much, i set all my settings, i Run the game, I ert all my Time settings, I get to the point where the following DC options are:

Play, File, Music, Settings.

I select Play and i gose to a black screen, then puts me back to Time Settings.

What now?

OP
B

BinaryScript

OK OK you got me, im sorry to say that the Readme that comes with the DL Fils is not helpful at all, nowhere in there dose it even state that you need the dc_flash.bin file, it only states that you need the dc_bios.bin file. Just to let you guys know :) ALSO I noticed that the Controller settings in .25 is diffrent, the older one is better and It could be me but I couldent really config my setting correctly using that interface, so i just snatched the file from .2a and replaced it :) anyways the EMU works great and thats alot :)

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
No problem. You could use the "old" controller plugin without doing all this stuff. This is also somewhere in the FAQ :p