What's new

us xbox = £220 / us ngc = £154 ...very cheap site inside

sk8bloke22

roll for life
www.dvdboxoffice.com

its a canadian site, but offers free worldwide shipping. plz find a catch...

make sure u use the currency thing to convert the currency to british pounds (its an option in the site) and check out the new hardware section. also games are like £25 roughly for the xbox and gamecube and ps2. not too bad, eh.

Rjx

Notice

Notice that it says that shipping of *DVD's* is free...the game systems shipping is not and goes through a seperate company

Remote

There are numerous sites that offer cheap, well cheaper, products online because all their procucts are sold on the net and that way they can reduse their costs, often they do not have a store you can go to. I have heard that this company is notorious for not delivering on time, do not take my word for it but be careful before making any orders. With the added freight cost you could easily go over your intended price and find that you have a very expensive console but if you want it bad I guess it is worth it.

Last edited:

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
These companies stock a lot of them (they then get a special discount for buying an imense total) and therefore they are able to sell them at a lower price then others.

Rjx

Though....

If you do buy your GC imported you can get your US games from there with free shipping for about £28-£35 each