What's new

audio plug-in for Conker's BFD

KongLooey

KongLooey
i've been looking for a decent audio plugin for Conker's BFD for project64, but so far, every one i've downloaded is either fairly choppy or echoes a whole lot...anyone have any suggestions?

- :homestar:

Obsidian2004

Choose aduio config and syinc the game, I had problems with most of my audio plugins and started pressing stuff until I clicked syinc audio to game and its almost perfect. Though it depends on the graphics and audio plugins for exsample, if you choose jobos graphics plugin and the game is kinda chopy it will effect the audio, then again if you choose jobos and Azimars the audio might suck and the graphics might be good, depends on game and compatability you will have to expirement a little.

Obsidian2004

Jobos Direct sound 1.5 works well with Conker though there might be one better havent realy tested it. What graphics plugin to you use because mine sucks?

OP
K

KongLooey

KongLooey
right after i posted that, i saw that u had to load a game, and it is clicked for conker, but its still choppy....thats ok though, i bought a copy of it for N64 of eBay on friday, so i dont have to worry about it for my project64 anymore