What's new

Bloody Driving Tests!!!

sk8bloke22

roll for life
im so pissed. just failed my test with one major!!!! and only seven minors. one fricking major!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... i need to sulk. :angry: :pissed: :cry:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Thats OK, My friend failed to yield right of way on her test and failed the first time too. (Almost got into a wreck as well). If you break the law its automatic failure. You'll get it next time, just be a little more careful ;)

mesman00

What's that...?
one major, seven minors?? wtf, u dont live in USA do you, and if you do, my driving test must have been different

Eagle

aka Alshain
Minors are small things like failure to check before changing lanes, where as Majors would be something that breaks a law like failing to give right of way, hitting a car, or bumping a flag while parallel parking.

Funny thing with the parrallel parking test, if you leave the car sticking out into the road you lose points, but if you hit the flag... game over.

mesman00

What's that...?
oh

i c, here in the great ole USA i didn't have to parallel park on my test (don't live in a city so its not a bother, but i have to do so at school everyday anyways) and also we dont have many chances to make small mistakes, 3 small mistakes and u fail, and there are a number of other larger mistakes that make u fail automatically. this is in addition to the written test u have to pass before driving, do u have a written test as well too?

oh cheers for the news... /me is still doing lessons, ive had about 17 so far, good thing is my instructor is a perfectionist :)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Eagle said:
I want a boat. I want a truck. I want a million bucks!
Heh, you`re thinking too small. I want an airplane and a submarine :) A space shuttle will do as well :colgate:

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
nah. minors are really minor. u would get a major if u didnt check when changing lanes. one major=fail . 15 minors=major. i think its 4 minors on the same thing=major. so theres lots of ways to fail. most ppl pass with a few minors. minors can be things like, not looking enuff when doing a manourver, or lookiung too much. or going a bit fast (like 3mph above the speed limit - they're picky like that) or going too slow (like not keeping up with the limit).

my major, really wasnt that major. it was just a tricky situation that was handled wrong. and it was next to the test centre at the END of my test. and yes im still crying.