What's new

Dead Emulator

Makataya

My latest version pj64 dosent work! i was playing it one night (Zelda, Master Quest) and my comp froze. but not the emulator. i couldnt access the File or System option just the game would work. So i shut my comp down (pulled the plug) and the next day i come back on and i open the emulator and its fine but then i open a rom and i get a error report! What do i do?

JinXD

Makataya said:
My latest version pj64 dosent work! i was playing it one night (Zelda, Master Quest) and my comp froze. but not the emulator. i couldnt access the File or System option just the game would work. So i shut my comp down (pulled the plug) and the next day i come back on and i open the emulator and its fine but then i open a rom and i get a error report! What do i do?
Most likely you should uninstall and re-install pj64. Ripped this straight from emulation64:

Uninstall Info

1) If your not sure of what version your using, I suggest running the "REMOVE ALL PJ64 SETTINGS COMPLETELY.reg" file in your Project64 v1.5/Uninstall folder.
2) Back up any plugins and saves you wish to use and delete your Project64 folder to start over with a fresh install.