What's new

lol just for fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOGGLES

i posted a topic about GCN emulators in the nintendo forums. o man they were like emulators suck and you should be banned and I was like stfu noobs. heh. you guys have to help me in the nintendo forums as many people are biased towards these emulators.

JinXD

GOGGLES said:
i posted a topic about GCN emulators in the nintendo forums. o man they were like emulators suck and you should be banned and I was like stfu noobs. heh. you guys have to help me in the nintendo forums as many people are biased towards these emulators.
[SARCASM]
Geee, I'd never have guessed that people on Nintendos official forums would be against GC emulators!
[/SARCASM]

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Trotterwatch said:
And no one from here is childish enough to help you in your stupid quest.... sorry.

Yeah. That wouldn't really be classified as fun, unless you have a stupid sense of humor and whatever else. :\

-Shadow-

Banned
Oh my god... that's not funny , that's just plain stupid ! How dare you going to the official Ninty forum and post about GC emus ?!

At this rate :

postsucks.jpg

Azimer

Emulator Developer
What was the point of antagonizing the people on the official nintendo forum? Please discontinue such behavior. This thread and your actions go against our will and desires to legitamitize emulation to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.